Deadline: not specified
Open to: candidates holding PhD in Economics
Remuneration: €36,000 annually or above
The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies – wiiw – is an independent, non-profit institution dealing with Central, East and Southeast Europe. At present, their thematic work is focused on macroeconomic developments and structural change, international economics, labour markets and social issues, as well as on selected issues related to sectoral and regional economic developments. Therefore, they are looking for an economist who will strengthen their expertise in macroeconomic analysis, on Turkey and with an interest in the EU Neighbourhood. The position is limited to one year in the first instance and can be extended. The successful applicant is expected to start working as soon as possible.
- PhD in Economics / or just before completion of PhD (good university degree)
- Research experience in macroeconomic analysis
- Quantitative and econometric skills
- Excellent English (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Turkish is welcome
- Ability to work in teams
- Women are encouraged to apply
The remuneration for the position will be € 36,000 annually or above.
Applicants are required to submit their application (with cover letter, CV and nomination of 2 referees) to [email protected]