Deadline: 31 August 2013
Open to: Candidates about to complete, or has just completed an undergraduate or master’s degree
Award: Job position in Coloplast headquarters, Sao Paulo
Coloplast invites students and new graduates to enter a competition where their business and analytical skills will be put to the test. They will also test candidates’ personality to see if they’re the right match for the company. The best candidate will be rewarded with a great position in their growing Brazilian headquarters in Sao Paulo – the first step of an international career.
Candidates about to complete, or has just completed an undergraduate or master’s degree. They must be willing to live in Brazil. Good English and Portuguese skills are required. Candidates’ profile should be:
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly dynamic person with a strong drive and ambitious mindset
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and business understanding
- Ability to present structured and clearly, both orally and in writing
- Passion for numbers and understanding the business behind numbers
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work under high pressure while keeping an eye for the detail
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment
- Motivated by achievement and able to meet deadlines
The award is a job position in Coloplast Brazilian Headquarters, sited in Sao Paulo.
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop and implement tools and processes for driving business performance management and ensuring a structured performance dialogue across the sales organization
- Monitor and track implementation of Commercial Excellence programs
- Analysis and follow up of customer segmentation & targeting program, account profiling, customer acquisition program, and tender processes.
- Create the mechanisms and processes to capture, analyze and use market level data to fully understand the competitive environment.
- Ad-hoc analysis on new strategic initiatives
- Setting the scene and establish an efficient Commercial Excellence setup
- Follow Coloplast values, leadership principles and Code of Conduct
Learn more about the job position here.
How to Apply?
Dive in online HERE! The deadline is 31 August, 2013.
For further questions, Coloplast can be contacted through their Facebook page.