Deadline: 10 November 2013
Open to: individuals resident or citizen of the EU on October 1, 2013.
Prize: InterRail Global Pass, invitation to Brussels to attend the awards’ ceremony and participation in an European Commision exhibition
There are three categories:
- Learning environments. Learning takes place everyday, everywhere. Where and with whom would you like to learn?
- Learning diversity. The motto of Europe is “united in diversity”. How could we include different learners and take into account different ways of learning?
- Learning Europe. The EU is contributing to our future. How could we live, learn and shape Europe?
The competition is open to individuals resident or citizen of the European Union on October 1, 2013.
If a contestant is a minor in his/her country of residence he or she shall have the agreement of his/her parents or legal tutor to participate in the competition in order to agree with the hereby terms and conditions.
- 3 winners (1 for each category) will win an InterRail Global Pass.
- 10 finalists’ pictures will be exhibited within the European Parliament during the Lifelong Learning Week, 2-6 December 2013.
- A invitation to Brussels to attend the awards’ ceremony that will take place on 3rd of December at the European Parliament.
Entries must be original ideas from contestants. Participants are invited to present their vision for the future of learning by visual means (photo, image, infographic). Image requirements: JPG format; 300 ppi resolution; minimum size 2500 pixels on the longest side. No date/time stamp, no signature. Entries must be received by November 10, 2013, 11:59:59 CET (noon). After this deadline, entries will be considered ineligible and will be automatically rejected.
Participants can upload their entries in a the specific application specifying:
- Title of the work (optional)
- Competition category
- Full name
- Birth date
- Nationality and Country of residence
- Email address
For more information, please see the official call.