Deadline: 31 October 2013
Open to: graduates with a degree from a university or a business school
Remuneration: 36.000 € per annum, plus benefits and mentoring
UI Travel PLC, a FTSE 100 Company, is currently seeking outstanding graduates for the TUI Travel PLC International Graduate Leadership Programme. This 18 month experience is open to talented and passionate individuals from around the world and will give you amazing exposure within the world’s leading travel company. The programme starts in March 2014.
What you can look forward to:
- An exciting mix of day-to-day business and project work – enjoy what you do!
- 3 month assignments – working in their different businesses
- 2 weeks in one of their main holiday destinations as a representative to engage with their customers
- Exceptional experience in all aspects of the organisation, sharing passion to make travel experiences special
- Working with senior managers at different locations across the world
See the Frequently Asked Questions page HERE for more information.
- Minimum of 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a university or a business school ideally in Business Administration, International Management or Economics
- Graduated in the last 2 years or by the start of the programme
- English language skills to business standard and fluency in one other language
- Minimum of 3 months international experience (work experience, internship or study)
- Minimum of 6 months commercial work experience (some of which ideally include dealing with customers)
- An innovative, entrepreneurial, motivated professional approach and strong leadership potential
- Excellent customer focus and strong analytical and communication skills
- Adaptable, emotionally resilient and professional approach suitable for a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Flexibility to be internationally mobile
- Right to live and work in the UK/Ireland
Remuneration and Benefits
- 36.000 € per annum with additional support with expenses associated with international assignments and competitive benefits package
- From day one, you will have real responsibility in your role
- Being part of a winning team – share your ideas, bring our vision to life, and celebrate success with us
- Tailored Personal Development – You’ll have a mentor, seminars/workshops and continual assessments
- Excellent career prospects post your Graduate Leadership Programme
You can apply online through the official website. Click the “apply now” button in the upper-right corner once you are on the website and it will lead you to another page. At the very end of this page, you will find the option to apply for this opportunity. Please note that international candidates are welcome to apply. When asked whether you have the right to live and work in the UK please select YES. Closing date is 31 October 2013.