Deadline: 18 November 2013
Open to: non-Australian students between 18-30 years old
Prize: 2 week study tour of Australia for 7 finalists, and 1 year of study in Australia, including flights, tuition, accommodation, and much more for the grand prize winner
Create an online postcard and win a year of study in Australia. Just imagine what your future could hold after studying in Australia. It’s unlimited, isn’t it? So take the first step. Create an online postcard now and you could win life-changing prizes. Seven finalists will be flown to Australia for a study tour. And one finalist will win the major prize – a year of study in Australia, including flights, tuition, accommodation, and much more. It’s easy to enter. Just create a postcard that shows how studying in Australia will help you achieve your future ambitions.
- Be a prospective international student. (Australian citizens or permanent residents are excluded, as are international students who either are presently or have previously studied in Australia.)
- Hold a current passport and be able to meet the legislative requirements of a visitor visa and student visa to Australia.
- Be able to travel to Australia for a study tour in December 2013 and study in Australia in 2014.
- Aged between at least 18 years as of 5 December 2013 and no more than 30 years of age by 5 December 2014.
- Meet the English language and/or academic requirements for a student visa and for your preferred course of study.
The major prize winner will receive:
- Return economy flights to Australia from the winner’s home country
- Tertiary tuition for the 2014 Australian academic year (including English language, if required) at one of the 22 institutions supporting this competition
- A payment of $A15,000, paid in equal instalments every two weeks in to your National Australia Bank account
- One year of student accommodation
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- An unpaid internship of up to 10 weeks duration to be taken during 2014
- A package of telecommunications products and credit, and a tailored entertainment experience package including premium tickets to movies, concerts and sporting events in Australia in 2014 – courtesy of Telstra.
Seven finalists will win a study tour to Australia. The tour will run from 5 – 17 December and will include travel to Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Hobart, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; where finalists will meet with representatives from the 22 supporting institutions. The prize also includes:
- Return economy flights to Australia from the finalists’ home countries
- Economy flights around Australia
- Accommodation, meals, ground transport and other travel-related expenses.
See the competition terms and conditions HERE for full details of the prizes and conditions.
The competition runs for seven weeks from 1 October – 18 November. The entry periods are:
- Week 1: 9am AEST Tuesday 1 October – midnight AEDT Monday 7 October 2013
- Week 2: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 8 October – midnight AEDT Monday 14 October 2013
- Week 3: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 15 October – midnight AEDT Monday 21 October 2013
- Week 4: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 22 October – midnight AEDT Monday 28 October 2013
- Week 5: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 29 October – midnight AEDT Monday 4 November 2013
- Week 6: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 5 November – midnight AEDT Monday 11 November 2013
- Week 7: 12.01am AEDT Tuesday 12 November – midnight AEDT Monday 18 November 2013
To create your postcard, and be in the running to Win your Future Unlimited, there are just four steps you need to complete:
- Upload a photo of yourself on the website HERE.
- Choose from a selection of illustrations to personalise your image.
- Tell them in 50 words or less (in English) how an Australian education will help you achieve your future ambitions.
- Enter your contact details and answer a few questions.
It’s that simple! But before you get started there is other information you should read, such as eligibility requirements, tips on creating a winning entry, the judging process and more. Read on the how-to enter website HERE to make sure you know all the details before you start work on your postcard (and don’t forget to also read the full terms and conditions of the competition.)
The judges will be looking for entries that best display the following:
- A genuine desire to study in Australia.
- Creativity of the words and pictures used.
- A compelling reason for why studying in Australia is essential to your future.
For further details, please read the Frequently Asked Questions page HERE and see the official website HERE.
One thought on “Win a Trip to Australia in Future Unlimited Contest”