Deadline: 17 December 2013
Open to: candidates with a Bachelor degree and interest in corporate governance
Remuneration: € 1000 monthly, lunch vouchers and bonus if appropriate
MSCI is looking for interns who will support the Brussels Global Proxy Distribution team during the peak proxy voting season. Out of their ISS office in Brussels, the GPD team provides a single, turnkey solution to managing proxy distribution for custodian banks and an integrated proxy research, a voting solution for their institutional investor clients, as well as a meeting representation service to Belgian and Dutch companies’ general meetings.
- “ProxyPartner Belgium – Client Support and Meeting Representative” (fluent in Dutch and/or French plus very good English level)
- “ProxyPartner Netherlands – Client Support” (fluent in Dutch plus very good English level)
- Regular contact with issuing companies and their agents
- Attendance at general meetings of Belgian companies
- Client support
- Administrative support
- Bachelor degree
- Interest in corporate governance, experience acquired through previous internships or traineeships seen as an advantage
- Very strong communication and writing skills
- Quick learner; ability to assimilate new information with attention to detail
- Organized and structured mind to deal with large quantities of work and strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently while being an enthusiastic team player
- Client focus and skill to communicate effectively with clients and partners
Please note that applicants applying for the Belgian market should be in the possession of a valid driver’s license and own car in order to be able to represent their clients at general shareholder meetings of Belgian companies. Petrol expenses will be refunded for any meetings attended.
This internship is remunerated (€ 1000 monthly + lunch vouchers + bonus if appropriate) and will run for four to six months starting between January and March.
Applicants should email a cover letter along with a CV in English to [email protected] using the above references in accordance with the market they are applying for.
Please see the official website HERE for more information.