Deadline: 10 December 2013
Open to: anyone interested in career opportunities at the United Nations
Venue: online on 10 December 2013
The second Virtual Careers Fair will be held on 10 December 2013. The following international organizations will participate:
- The United Nations Secretariat (UN),
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP),
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF),
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA),
- United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS),
- European Personnel Selection Office (EU Careers).
For 24 hours, you will be able to pose questions to knowledgeable staff in these organizations about different careers opportunities. You will also be able to watch videos describing the participating organizations as well as the application process, competitive examinations and competency-based interviews.
To participate no registration is necessary. Please visit the website HERE on 10 December 2013 (ICT)/(CET)/(EST).
Please note that no CVs or applications will be accepted as the Fair is for informational purposes only.
Please submit any questions to the UN Careers page Contact Us site HERE.