Deadline: 16 February 2014
Open to: international German and English-speaking students
Remuneration: 665 EUR per month
FUBiS (Free University of Berlin International Summer and Winter University) is a programme that connects the students from the globe and aims towards cross-cultural understanding and learning in an international community. There are ca. 650 international students who participate every year at FUBiS. The organization needs three interns for the summer term starting earliest on 17 Mart 2014. The internship is going to last 5-6 months.
- To provide care and counseling of the international students before their arrival and during their stay;
- To support the preparation, organization and implementation of the summer university;
- To accomplish administrative tasks;
- To accompany the students during the excursions (also organized during the weekends).
- Very good knowledge of German and English, additional languages are an asset;
- Good team and organizational skills, good communicative skills;
- Eager to work with international students;
- High work-time load (at least 25 hours per week, full-time preferred);
- Good skills in MS Office (particularly Word and Excel).
The full-time internship (40h per week) will be remunerated with 665 EUR per month. Please, send the application in a .pdf format, and state the amount of hours you will be available to work, as well as the earliest possible starting date. The deadline is 16 February 2014. The applications should be submitted on the e-mail address provided below:
ERG Universitaetsservice GmbH
z. Hd. Dorothee Mackowiak
Tel. 030-838 73472
Check the official call (available in German).