Deadline: 30 April 2014
Open to: overseas and EU students
Scholarship: stipend of £11,700 per annum and free tuition for three years
The Canterbury Christ Church University is welcoming applicants for full-time PhD positions. Applications are accepted for a range of subjects and themes:
- Education (professional identities; curriculum innovation; inclusion & social justice; auto/biography and narrative; faith, belief & values; children, families & communities);
- Applied Childhood Studies (parenting and family well-being, early childhood (birth to 3), looked after children);
- Health & Social Care (allied health professions; nursing & midwifery; public health);
- Arts & Humanities (applied linguistics; English literature; history; theology & religious studies; music; media & cultural studies, performing arts);
- Social & Applied Sciences (Computing: Digital Forensics of the Internet of Things; Geographical and Life Sciences: Identifying the role of myosin light chains in ageing muscle; Law and Criminal Justice: The usability of available tools for the recovery of digital evidence in computer forensics; Politics, Psychology and Sociology: New Occupy in Theory and Practice, Greek-Macedonian name conflict from the position of the neighbouring countries; and Sport Science, Tourism and Leisure: Altered blood pressure regulation in pre-hypertensive patients).
Applications from both overseas and EU students are invited. Check the detailed terms and regulations for scholarships HERE.
A stipend of £11,700 per annum and free tuition for three years.
How to apply?
- Complete the application from and proposal form;
- Request references from your referees;
- Email your application forms to the Graduate School at: [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2014. Registration date is 1 October 2014.