Deadline: 21 March 2014
Open to: applicants with good knowledge of English language, experience in NGOs
Remuneration: not specified
Liberal Alternative Institute is seeking a responsible team-oriented person for the position of OFFICE Manager/Assistant in Tetovo Offices, Macedonia. It is a part time position (25 hours per week).
Primary duties include but are NOT limited to:
- Type correspondence, reports and other documents
- Direct calls and respond to inquires
- Maintain office files
- Take minutes at meetings
- Coordinate office work
- Research and assist with the preparation of motions, policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as required
- Knowledge of the English language is a must
- Computer skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Volunteering experience in the NGO sector
- Knowledge of project proposal writing would be an asset
Interested candidates should send their CVs to the email address: [email protected]. The deadline for applying is 21 March 2014. Selected candidates will be called for an interview on 26 March 2014. The job position starts from beginning of April.
Visit the official website HERE.