Deadline: 30 May 2014
Open to: Graduates from secondary schools in Belarus, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Moldavia, Serbia, Macedonia, Ukraine and Montenegro
Scholarship: 280,- EUR/month + single contribution of 35,- EUR
Modernization Program Slovensko 21 (Slovakia 21) offers to graduates from secondary schools in Belarus, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Moldavia, Serbia, Macedonia, Ukraine and Montenegro a free of charge 10-month language and academic preparation at the Institute of Language and Academic Preparation for Foreign Students of the Center of Further Education of the Comenius University in Bratislava (UJOP).
The study is focused on the Slovak language and academic preparation of the students for entrance examinations for the public Universities in the Slovak Republic for the purpose of their further full-time Master, Engineer or PhD study in the Slovak Republic within study programs with technical orientation.
Information on the study programs HERE.
The date for commencing the 10-month language and academic preparation is 3 September 2014.
The scholarship granted by the Government of the Slovak Republic amounts of 280,- EUR/month + single contribution in the amount of 35,- EUR for the student to pay for accommodation, board and other expenses related to ther study in the Slovak Republic.
Within the Modernization Program Slovensko 21 (Slovakia 21), it is expected that the students from mentioned countries complete at least the second degree of university study in the Slovak Republic, i.e. engineer/master study.
This call is open for graduates from secondary schools in Belarus, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Moldavia, Serbia, Macedonia, Ukraine, Montenegro.
- Application form
- Document on Level of Education (verified translation into English or Slovak and the documents must be superlegalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by the Ministry of Education of the home country and the Embassy of the Slovak Republic);
- The Study Results from the College or Results from the Higher Education Institution, if available;
- Birth Certificate (verified translation into English or Slovak);
- Curriculum Vitae (signed);
- Medical Certificate (enclosed form);
- The Document of Integrity (not older than 90 days);
- Medical certificate
All the documents must be submitted to the respective Embassies not later than 30 May 2014.
For more information contact the Slovak Embassy in your country.