Deadline: 20 June 2014
Open to: graduated candidates of all nationalities
The third edition of the Master in European Project Planning and Management aims to provide participants with the skills to successfully work in the field of European cooperation, through the use of EU funding for education, training, culture and research.
The Master will provide participants with the skills to:
- make their way through the funding opportunities managed by the European Commission;
- interpret correctly a call for proposal for funding and develop effective project ideas;
- create an appropriate transnational project partnership;
- organize and plan the Financial Aspects of the project;
- fill in the Application Form for the submission of a European Project;
- manage and organize the European project work;
- manage relations with the partnership and with the European Commission;
- monitor and evaluate the project;
- carry out an effective project financial management.
The Master has a total duration of 5 months. It will be organized in: 2 months of classroom based course and project work and 3 months of international internship.
A three months internship is organized for all participants in the Master. It starts at the beginning of January 2014 and ends at the end of March 2014.
The internship provides the Master’s participants with the opportunity to work as an Assistant European Project Manager in a public or private organization with long experience in managing European projects.
The information on the host organizations for the internship is available HERE.
The Master is addressed to participants who have obtained a university degree in any discipline. Applications are welcome from candidates of all nationalities.
The Master does not offer scholarships. However, residents in the European Union can apply for a mobility grant to cover the costs of travel and accommodation during the international internship. The mobility grants are available in the framework of the Erasmus+ KA1 Programme (Learning Mobility of Individuals). The application is to be made to the National Agency in the country of residence.
Students willing to enroll in the Master course should fill in and send to Pixel ([email protected]) the registration form and the necessary enclosures by 20 June 2014.
To enroll in the Master it is necessary to fill in the Registration Form, available HERE
The Registration Form should be sent with the enclosures there specified.
More information is available at the official webpage here.
The Master brochure can be downloaded here.