Deadline: 10 June 2014
Open to: Students or graduates between 19 or 32 years old from Euro-Mediterranean countries
Remuneration: monthly allowance depends on qualification
The Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF) announces the reopening of its Internship Programme for the year 2014 offering young people the opportunity for a training at the Headquarters of the Anna Lindh Foundation in Alexandria.
The ALF Internship Programme aims at fostering interdisciplinary knowledge as well as practical know-how building, targeting young talented undergraduate and graduate students, willing to gain practical experience in a field relevant to the Foundation through their full involvement in daily work.
The Internship Programme seeks to support the internal human resources capacity of the Anna Lindh Foundation and offers 3 internships positions:
- Internship in the Executive Office – Institutional Affairs and Communications
- Internship in the Programme Operations Unit
- Internship in the Network Coordination Unit
The training received at the Anna Lindh Foundation intends to orient and enhance the chances of talented youth in the labor market, as well as to exchange experience or skills with experienced seconded staff.
- Residents from one of the 43 Euro-Mediterranean countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark,Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom, Albania, Algeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Mauritania, Monaco,Montenegro, Morocco, Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Turkey.
- Any application from a resident outside the 43 countries can be accepted provided that their cost will not be covered by ALF.
- Fluent in two or more of the official languages of the Union for the Mediterranean countries.
- Qualification in areas relevant to the ALF strategic interventions.
The interns will receive a monthly subsistence allowance, the amount varies according to the qualification.
Send your application and motivation letter not later than Tuesday, 10 June 2014 – 5 pm Cairo Time to ALFinternship@bibalex.org.
Application forms and further information are available on the official website HERE.