Deadline: 16 June 2014
Open to: graduates in communications, journalism or social science related degree with experience in campaigning or activism and excellent knowledge of English
Remuneration: EUR 450 per month
The Transparency International Secretariat is seeking a highly motivated candidate for 6-month internship starting this summer, in July 2014 with the Global Advocacy and Policy team. Transparency International (TI) is a global civil society organisation leading the fight against corruption. Through more than one hundred chapters worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, Germany, TI raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption and works with partners in business, government and civil society to develop and implement effective measures to defeat it.
- Communication, journalism or social science related degree;
- strong writing and communication skills;
- excellent knowledge of English is a requirement, a working knowledge of French or Spanish is a strong asset;
- experience in campaigning, activism or journalism;
- excellent organisational skills including proficiency in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- interest in the work of TI and the field of anti-corruption.
Interns will be awarded with a monthly remuneration of EUR 450, according to the German labour and social security law. Interns must take out their own health insurance before starting the internship.
The closing date for applications is 16 June 2014.
Please note that a valid work permit for Germany is required. To apply for this internship please send a maximum one page cover letter and a maximum two page CV, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please visit the official website.