Open to: students or graduates from INTERPOL Member Countries
Remuneration: 550 € per month
INTERPOL, based in Lyon, France, offers internship possibilities for a limited number of persons from members countries.
Interns will be based at INTERPOL’s General Secretariat in Lyon or at one of the Regional Bureaus. The internship lasts from 2 to 11 months, and it is an opportunity to gain an insight into how an international organization operates and to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
The interns will learn about the functioning of international police co-operation, and they will be able to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing skills which will be useful in future employment.
In order to be eligible for an internship at INTERPOL, applicants should:
- be a national of a member country;
- be older than 18 years old;
- be enrolled in, or have graduated from, an accredited academic institution;
- have studied in an area of interest to INTERPOL;
- be fluent in English and the official working language regularly used in the duty station where the Internship will take place (French, Spanish or Arabic), if that language is not English.
The intern will receive from INTERPOL an allowance of 550 € per month.
The intern is responsible for:
- finding his/her own accommodation,
- obtaining the necessary visa for entering the country, if applicable.
All kind of travel costs must be borne by the interns themselves.
Once the internship has been approved by INTERPOL, you will be requested to read the INTERPOL Internship General conditions, and sign the attached declaration.
If you have not received a reply from INTERPOL within three weeks after submission of your application, this means that INTERPOL does not have an internship to propose you for the time being. INTERPOL will only contact you if there is a possibility of internship.