Deadline: 15 September 2014
Open to: youth workers, leaders, active young people aged 18 – 32 years from Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Germany, Kosovo, Montenegro, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey
Venue: 25 – 29 September 2014 in Krusevo, Macedonia
12th edition of the International Youth Conference “European Values for the Future of Southeastern European countries” will put accent on the following topics: The EU influence in the SEE region; European crisis and challenges; Post-socialist nostalgia – do the past still exist? Non-formal education in the way how young people can become active; Activation of young people through volunteering; Free movement, educatioon, internships and partnerships for youth development; Youth unemployment – is it our job to find solution? Youth Social Entrepreneurship – the bigger picture and the new EU program “Erasmus +”.
The International Youth Confrence is intended for youth workers, youth leaders, active young people who are:
- 18 – 30 years old;
- residents of Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Germany, Kosovo, Montenegro, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey;
- with diverse range of experience and skills, particularly experienced in the youth field and familiar with the Conference topics;
- able to communicate and work on the working language of this conference – in English language;
- open to enrich their knowledge and awareness regarding the European values and youth work and display a commitment to effecting positive change;
- committed to prepare themselves for the conference subjects, previous to their arrival and to do the remote work requested by the team in case of selection and able to participate during whole duration of the conference.
The conference costs: 4 nights accommodation, all meals, transportation costs and conference materials are covered by the organizers.
Online application is available on the following website. The applicants will be accepted on the base of „first come – first reserve“. You will be informed about the confirmed participation as soon as possible.
For further information, please visit the official website.