Deadline: 31 July 2014
Open to: graduates with interest in communications and knowledge of the private equity industry
Remuneration: 850 € per month
The EVCA, European Private Equity and Venture Capital Association, represent the private equity community across Europe helping to connect and inform private equity firms and stakeholders across the industry.
The EVCA speaks on behalf of the European private equity in Brussels and plays a constructive part in developing the EU legislation that will shape the future of the industry. Working closely with national trade association, the EVCA fosters positive dialogue between the private equity community, policymakers and regulators across the world.
The EVCA is currently looking for a Communications intern.
The main responsibilities of the intern will be:
- draft and update content for the EVCA website;
- help co-ordinate external communications suppliers across Europe;
- provide support in organising media relations activity;
- maintain systems and databases;
- manage and maintain subscriptions;
- provide administrative assistance to Communications team upon request.
In order to be eligible for the internship you must have:
- an university degree;
- keen interest in Communications;
- fluency in English;
- knowledge of private equity and financial services industry preferable;
- excellent and proven written skills;
- excellent organisational, project management and interpersonal skills.
The intern will receive an allowance of 850 € per month. The contract will be governed by the Belgian law on ‘professional immersion’. It will be full-time and it will last 6 months.
In order to apply for this position please send your CV and a short cover letter to: [email protected]
The deadline to apply is 31 July 2014.
For further information please check out the official call.