Deadline: 15 August 2014
Open to: academics, NGO representatives, secondary schools teachers, school board’s representatives and Jean Monnet professors interested in the Learning EU at School programme. No nationality restrictions
Venue: 30 August 2014 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The “Learning EU at School” Conference is organised as part of the EU 2.0 in Secondary Schools in Romania and the Republic of Moldova. The conference will be held on August 30, 2014 in the Faculty of History and Philosophy at Babeș-Bolyai University in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
The research themes may include:
- The future of EU Educational policy and it’s impact on secondary school system;
- European Year of citizens 2013 for secondary school students;
- Opening up education through technology in the field of European Studies;
- E-Learning in secondary school system;
- Innovative teaching methods and the development of new pedagogies in the field of European Studies;
- The role of universities in promoting EU Studies in schools;
- The use of social media within the teaching process;
- The state of teaching EU Studies in the 28 member states and Republic of Moldova;
- Information and Research Project ”Learning EU Studies” in Schools.
The conference is open to academics, NGO representatives, secondary schools teachers, school board’s representatives and Jean Monnet professors interested in the Learning EU at School programme. There are no nationality restrictions.
The organizers will cover accommodation, meals and conference materials. In addition they can cover travel costs for 5 participants, up to 200 euro per participant.
In order to apply you must fill in the online registration form.
The deadline to apply is 15 August 2014.
For any questions which you may have, please write to [email protected],
The official call.