Deadline: 26 August 2014
Open to: everyone interested
Venue: online between 27 August – 7 October 2014
Acumen’s definition of leadership starts with moral imagination: the humility to see the world as it is, and the audacity to imagine the world as it could be. Course participants will begin by further developing their personal leadership skills, cultivate more self-awareness, and discover their own style to leadership, through the lens of moral imagination. This includes exercises that ask you to dig deep and share personal stories, experiences and opinions.
The course starts on 27 August and ends on 7 October 2014. Course content will consist of readings, online videos, and discussion activities. Each week, you will receive an email with information on lectures and assignments.
The course is free and you must work through it with a group (min: 2 people; max: 6). Form groups on your own, or once the course begins you can find a group.
- you are curious about Acumen’s leadership training programs (ex. The Global Fellows Program) and want to get a taste
- you are on a path of self-discovery and want a platform to learn and explore your own values, motivations and goals for how you want to impact the world
- you are just curious, open-minded, and thirsty for a new personal challenge
- you enjoy pushing yourself to think in new ways around the work of poverty alleviation
- you want to connect with like-minded individuals on a similar journey
- you wish to gain exposure to new things and perhaps try out new skills
Register online HERE by 26 August 2014.
For further information visit the official website HERE.