Deadline: 19 October 2014 (shortened)
Open to: young people between 18-30 years interested in peace
Fellowship: partial sponsoring of airfare, accommodation, food, retreat fee
The Peace Revolution Fellowship entitled, “Global Peace On The Move XIII” will take place between 11-24 February 2015 at Mooktawan Sanctuary, an island at the southern part of Thailand. The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment. In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines;
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve, the 5 Rooms of life;
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak, relation between body and mind;
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society;
- Thai-Buddhist Studies.
In order to be eligible candidates must:
- Be between 18-30 years old at the time of submitting the application;
- Have good proficiency in written and spoken English language;
- Have a genuine interest in peace, be optimistic and open-minded and show leadership potential;
- Have completed 42 days of the online self-development program (note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program);
- Have completed at least 1 OFFLINE and 1 ONLINE Special Ops;
- Have submitted a PIPO Proposal.
The Thailand fellowship will cover partial sponsoring of airfare, local transportation, food, accommodation and meditation retreat fee.
In order to start the application process for the Peace fellowship you need to register at the online platform HERE. After completing the self-development program with Special Ops (1 OFFLINE + 1 ONLINE) and submission of the PIPO proposal, the Peace Revolution selection committee will make an interview appointment based on your performance, strength of your proposal, available fund as well as group combination in each fellowship.
The application deadline is 19 October 2014.
For any questions about the application process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.