Deadline: 3 December 2014
Open to: undergraduate students from USA, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Singapore, China
Internship: weekly of 600 US dollars
The Collegiate Chapters Council (CCC) of the American Marketing Association announces the search for the Coca-Cola Company Global Marketing & Commercial Leadership Intern. A minimum of 2 Internships will be available with the potential for more based on global demand. (Atlanta, Mexico City, London, Madrid, Berlin, Singapore, Hong Kong, among other possibilities based on residency).
Coca Cola is looking for:
- Applicants will be considered only for locations where he/she maintains citizenship;
- Candidate must be a full time undergraduate student with senior standing in the fall semester of 2015;
- Applicants must be current student members of AMA International Headquarters and members of an active AMA collegiate chapter;
- Extra-curricular activities, especially in leadership roles;
- A demonstrated passion for marketing and global business;
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application;
- Each student will need to be a resident of the country he/she will be working in. All applicants should clearly state his or her home country to be considered for internship. Neither AMA nor Coca-Cola will sponsor Student Work Visas.
Internships will be 10-12 weeks, from mid-May 2015 to mid-August 2015, depending on Intern’s school calendar. The intern will be paid weekly of 600 US dollars. Housing & Relocation: Is at the cost and sole responsibility of the students accepting the Internship. The intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Meeting Planning and Execution: Work with Manager and Administrative Assistants to schedule meetings and plan key meetings. Attend key meetings and identify key messages to share with the team and workstream leads. Contribute to meetings through sharing ideas and opportunities;
- Presentation & Analytics Development: Assist team in the creation and execution of key presentations for internal meetings. Analyze metrics/data to identify critical information and trends and deliver the key findings, suggestions and comments in a highly impactful presentation format;
- Workstream Assistance: As assigned by your manager, work with key contacts to keep work progressing, such as: developing and maintaining project plans, tackling assigned tasks, coordinating meetings to help keep work moving forward, developing relationships to progress ideas forward into action;
- Project Management: Work with internal and external team members to manage timelines and deliverables against a variety of marketing and business related projects.
You can submit you application here. To be considered complete, an application shall include the following information;
- A completed online form submitted through Wufoo;
- A recommendation letter (one page, maximum) from your AMA chapter Faculty Advisor;
- A current transcript (If chosen as an award winner, an official transcript will be requested);
- A 400-700 word essay.
Additional information is provided here and for any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org