Deadline: 30 September 2014
Open to: citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region
Remuneration: to be discussed
One World platform for Southeast Europe is seeking for a Resource Person responsible for assisting with global project on violence against women through ICT and regional conference that takes place in December 2014. The Resource Person will be reporting and collaborating with the Project Manager to ensure effective and timely execution of tasks.
The are looking for person who has:
- Excellent knowledge and use of English language;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office package and Internet;
- Excellent organization, planning and problem-solving skills;
- Strong team player with ability to work diverse team;
- Ability to work independently;
- University degree (communications, public relations, management or related fields) is a plus, but not necessary.
You will be responsible for:
- Assistance and execution of different phases of the project and ensuring on-time completion;
- Working closely with the Communications Manager to develop the communication materials;
- Ensuring project-related tasks are scheduled and executed in a timely manner and update the Project Manager on critical progress of the plan;
- Under the supervision of the Program Manager, administering the budget on a day to day basis;
- Ensuring arrival, departure and everyday logistics and an overall positive experience for all participants;
- Contacting and coordinating with service providers to ensure the effective operation of events;
- Collecting data, keeping records up to date and drafting report to the Project Manager;
- Other tasks as requested by the Project Manager.
The location for the job position is Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The contract for this job is temporary (lasts 2 months). The salary and other things will be discussed with the selected candidate.
Interested applicants should send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following documents:
- Motivational letter explaining why you think you are qualified.