Deadline: 10 October 2014
Open to: young people aged 18-30 from Turkey
Benefits: 90% of travel costs, pocket money, food allowance and transport money, accommodation, language classes
Armenian Progressive Youth NGO is looking for 4 EVS volunteers from Turkey for 6 months. They are planning to host:
- 2 volunteers for a period 01.10.2014 – 01.05.2015;
- 2 volunteers for a period 01.05.2014 – 01.10.2015.
Together there are 4 vacancies:
- Volunteer Vacancy – APY PR Group – The volunteer role will be supporting APY PR group activities in promoting anti-discrimination campaigns, tolerance, social cohesion.
- Volunteer Vacancy – Local events organizing group – The volunteers’ role will be the supporting APY in local events organizing group.
- Volunteer Vacancy – Work with National Minorities – Volunteer will work with National minority representatives of Armenia, covering their cultural activities.
- Volunteer Vacancy – Photo and video workshops with children – The volunteer will use the digital tools (photo-video making) for the promotion of ecofriendly behavior among APY volunteers, children of Anania Shirakatsi college, Ghoghangh children center.
Young people aged 18-30 from Turkey.
90% of travel cost from Turkey to Armenia and back will be covered. The volunteer allowance of 135 euro will be provided to the volunteer (including pocket money, food allowance and transport money). The accommodation in Yerevan and all the communal expenses will be also covered. Language classes will be provided for free. There is no participation fee.
Application deadline is 10 October 2014.
If you would like to apply, please send your Motivation Letter and CV (European format) to the following e-mail: [email protected] with the subject “EVS in Armenia”.