Deadline: 20 October 2014
Open to: candidates with BA degree, with a relevant work experience
Remuneration: a paid position
The Roma Education Fund seeks a consultant for coordinating the Scholarship Program’s and Grant Program’s activities in Kosovo to provide support to local organizations, regional and national educational institutions, and the responsible governmental body. In addition, the candidate will participate in the implementation of the tertiary education scholarship program, in close cooperation and under the supervision of REF headquarters office in Budapest.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree;
- Relevant experience in grant making, project management and a sound understanding of the higher educational programs, relevant policy frameworks and their implementation;
- Work experience in academic /educational program administration and coordination;
- Strong experience in project monitoring and evaluation tools (M&E);
- Experience and competencies in working in a multicultural environment;
- Extensive program administration and planning skills, experience in operating with databases; NGO experience is essential;
- Strong background with programs advancing education through community organizing, legal advocacy, research or policy reform work;
- Fluency in English and in the country language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of computer proficiency;
- Knowledge of Romani language is considered an added value.
Application package should be composed of Europass format CV, motivation letter, and Letter of support from former employers. The full package should be sent to [email protected] with `KOSOVO CF and CC` in the subject line.
The deadline for submitting applications is 20 October 2014 .