Deadline: 24 December 2014
Open to: individuals, teams and organisations all over the world
Awards: total of US $50,000
The Art of Living Foundation (AOLF) is a non-profit, educational and humanitarian organization founded in 1981 by the world-renown philanthropist and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. The Happiness Apps Challenge is an international App building challenge that is aimed to inspire minds in tech and design to create products that will increase world’s happiness quotient.
The final product should be one of the following: iOS Mobile Apps; Android Mobile Apps; Web Apps and Social Apps. The products must be around any one or combination of following themes:
- Spreading and Increasing Happiness;
- Increasing work productivity through happiness;
- Reducing stress & depression;
The contest is open to individuals, teams and organisations from all world. Participants must be at least 16 years old and and the age of majority in /his/her jurisdiction of residence.
The Happiness Apps Challenge has an award budged of US $50,000 which is going to be allocated among the winners, as following:
- Ultimate winner will receive US $20,000;
- The Second Best will be awarded with US $10,000;
- Most Impactful App will receive US $10,000, as well as the Audience choice winner.
Deadline for applications is 24 December 2014
In order to take part in this contest you need to register HERE.
For more information please visit the official webpage.