Deadline: 25 November 2014
Open to: graduates in cultural project management or communication with 2 years of experience and fluency in English and French
HorsLesMurs is the French national centre of resource for circus art and art in public space. At the heart of its international focus, its coordinates Circostrada Network, European network for outdoor arts and contemporary circus, dedicated to information, observation and professional exchanges.
HorsLesMurs is currently looking for a communications and project manager for Circostrada network, to contribute to the implementation of its internal and external communication and to the implementation of its events, under the supervision and in close relation with the head of international relations and coordinator of Circostrada Network. The selected candidate will start on December 15th 2014 and will be based in Paris, France.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a degree in cultural project management or communication;
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in cultural project management;
- Have strong knowledge on web communication (social media, wordpress) and one graphic design application (Indesign, Photoshop);
- Be fluent in English and French;
- Have creativity, organizational and good writing skills;
- Have strong interest for artistic creation and international cultural relations.
The contract will be for 18 months with a monthly gross salary of €2000.
In order to apply you must send your CV( in French) and a cover letter (in French and in English) by email to: [email protected]
The deadline to apply is 25 November 2014.
For further information please visit the official call.