Deadline: 13 March 2015
Open to: design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality
Awards: US $4000 cash prize, plus medals and diplomas
The Biennial of the Poster Bolivia BICeBé has recently opened an international poster call to select works for inclusion in BICeBé’s 2015 competitive program. The Biennial of the Poster Bolivia BICeBé is the most important international event in Bolivia and and the Southern Cone regarding design and visual communication. BICeBé today is referenced as an integrator in the region. Interested applicants may compete in different categories like:
- Category A- Posters on cultural topics and activities;
- Category B- Posters on political and social issues;
- Category C- Posters advertising commercial events, products or services;
- Category D- Unpublished posters on the topic: Happiness Culture With Social Responsibility (they will only accept original, unpublished, not previously printed or digitally published posters).
Contestants may be design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality, having posters printed between April 2013 and February 2015, except for those submitting as Category D.
There different types of award in this competition. It is predicted that:
- First, Second and Third place of the Categories A, B and C will get Medal & diploma;
- In Category D the winner will get US $4,000 and a Medal & diploma, and the rest will get only Medal & diploma.
You can submit your entry here.
Deadline for submission is 13 March 2015.