Deadline: 18 January 2015
Open to: professionals from public sector organisations or a private sector entity in the Eastern Partnership Countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine)
Remuneration: lump sum for allowance and insurance
The European Investment Bank seeks qualified professionals from public sector organisations or a private sector entity in the Eastern Partnership Countries who are committed to working to improve people’s lives, and who wish to contribute to the work of their respective institutions by promoting economic and social progress in the Eastern Partnership Countries.
Eastern Partnership Secondment Programme funded by the Eastern Partnership Technical Assistance Trust Fund (EPTATF) is a multiannual Programme and its goal is to offer successful candidates an opportunity for professional development and global experience in an international environment, with wide exposure to the EIB’s various business activities.
Each successful candidate commits to a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 2 years in the Programme, to be spent at the EIB Headquarters in Luxembourg or at one of the External Offices.
The Secondment Programme is open to officials from different ministries (Finance, Economy, Transport, Environment, etc.), from Central Banks, other public sector organisations, and for candidates from the private sector. The Secondment Candidates must be supported by their employer and meet the following criteria:
- be a national of the Eastern Partnership Countries only (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine);
- be proficient in English, with a good command of one of the local languages of EPTATF countries (Armenian, Georgian, Ukrainian, Moldovan, Romanian or Azerbaijani), knowledge of French and/or Russian would be an advantage;
- hold a degree in a field such as economics, law, finance and engineering, depending on the profile of the post to be filled;
- have at least 3 years of professional experience obtained after graduation from the last degree;
- be interested in working as part of a team undertaking a combination of analytical, research and operational work.
The EPTATF will support this secondment programme by providing to the entity of the selected secondees a lump sum amount to allow for an appropriate secondment allowance and related insurance coverage. Secondees will remain on their employers’ payroll during the period of secondment and be responsible for their own accommodation costs. Travel expenses related to EIB work will be borne by the EIB.
Application deadline is 18 January 2015. Apply online HERE.
For more information visit the official website HERE.