Deadline: 2 February 2015
Open to: international PhD graduates in psychology
Fellowship: EUR 52,950-61,350 per year
A post-doctoral research fellowship position in cognitive neuroscience is available at the Department of Psychology, University of Oslo. Projects addressing brain mechanisms underlying adaptive cognitive control functions in the human brain, through the use of functional brain imaging methods, will be prioritized. Both healthy and brain injured samples may be focus of research, and collaboration with national and international research partners are welcomed. The post-doctoral research fellow is expected to participate in one of the research groups at the department, and to contribute to the development of research within one of these fields.
The fellowship requires a PhD or a degree equivalent to a Norwegian PhD in psychology.
In assessing the applications, special emphasis will be placed on the quality of the project description and on the scientific publications submitted by the applicants, and on personal and professional qualities for completing the project within the given time frame.
- a friendly working environment;
- salary based on salary level 57-65,NOK 482,800-559,600 (approx. EUR 52,950-61,350) per year;
- favourable pension arrangement;
- attractive welfare arrangements
Your application must include:
- Application letter, including a description of the motivation to apply for the position;
- Project description with a budget plan (max. 10 pages);
- CV (summarizing education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activity);
- Copies of educational certificates;
- Letters of recommendation;
- References (list of max. 3 persons);
- A complete list of publications and up to five academic works that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
The application with attachments is to be delivered in their electronic recruiting system EasyCruit. International applicants must attach an explanation of their University’s grading system and are advised to apply for NOKUT’s general recognition of higher education.
Deadline for application is 2 January 2015.