Deadline: 25 January 2015
Open to: NGOs from Macedonia and Kosovo working on corruption, organized crime and illegal migration
Venue: April 2015 in Skopje/ May-September 2015 Online/ September 2015 in Budapest/ October 2015 in Skopje
ZIP Institute sponsored by the International Visegrad Fund and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea, is organizing a capacity building training program intended to NGOs from Macedonia and Kosovo working on issues related to corruption, organized crime and illegal migration.
This one-year long training provides a great opportunity for NGOs to improve, on one hand, the collaborative and on the other the advocacy capacities, by sharing best practices of Visegrad member states and provision of person-to-person assistance. The training aims at providing the opportunity for NGOs to advance their objectives and influence the democratic transition in a positive way, and to pursue common agendas at regional level. The specific objectives are to empower NGOs to proactively use digital media, and to build cooperation among CSOs by creating a network based dialogue framework.
The capacity building training program will consist of 4 activities:
- April 2015: Face to face workshop in Skopje;
- May 2015 – September 2015: Online training sessions;
- September 2015: Study trip in Budapest, Hungary;
- October 2015: Final Conference in Skopje.
The training is open to NGOs that meet the following criteria:
- Are officially registered in Macedonia or Kosovo;
- Work on the targeted topics: corruption, organized crime, and illegal migration;
- The nominated candidates from the NGOs are not below the age of 23 and have solid knowledge of English language, as the only language of instruction;
- The NGO takes responsibility that its candidate(s) will participate in all activities of this program.
All costs (travel, board, accommodation) incurring during the activities will be covered by the organizers.
In order to apply for this training program you should send the following documents:
- CV(s) of the nominated candidates from your NGO (max. 2 candidates per NGO);
- a short statement of expectations from the training (filled in individually by the nominated candidates);
- a letter of support for the candidates from the nominating NGO (signed and stamped by NGO’s executive).
All the documents should be sent to: [email protected]
The deadline to apply is 25 January 2015.