Deadline: 2 February 2015
Open to: young social entrepreneurs between 18-28 years old from Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa
Venue: 13-17 May 2015 in Istanbul, Turkey
The ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social entrepreneurs. The next ChangemakerXchange Summit will take place from 13-17 May 2015 in Istanbul, Turkey, gathering together 25 young social entrepreneurs from Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa. The agenda follows an exciting Changemakerxchange open-space approach with a focus on exchanging learnings and knowledge among the participants, creative brainstormings and the development of cross-border collaborations.
The main aims of the ChangemakerXchange are:
- Identify and connect young innovators at summits around the world to build a community of like minded individuals.
- Create spaces and opportunities for the exchange of ideas/resources/challenges/best case practices/tools and experiences.
- Facilitate the co-creation of new ideas and cross-border collaborations.
In order to be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 18-28 years old (however a limited 3 places are available for Changemakers up tp 30 years old);
- Lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded your own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem;
- Be able to speak English well enough to understand and make presentations in English and participate in discussions;
- Have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role in this community;
- Come from Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa (Lybia, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania and Egypt).
ChangemakerXchange covers 100% of travel costs and the majority of the conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (incl. hotel accomodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more). However participants will need to pay a participation fee of 100 EURO / 120 USD to cover part of the costs. (A limited number of stipends in special cases is available upon request).
Interested candidates must apply online HERE.
The deadline to apply is 2 February 2015.
For any enquiries please contact: [email protected]