Deadline: 18 February 2015
Open to: everyone interested in the topic
The Goethe-Institut in cooperation with Leuphana Digital School and with the support of Alumniportal Deutschland is organizing the MOOC “Managing the Arts: Marketing for cultural organizations”. The course will be online and will take place from 19 February- 28 May 2015. Participants will learn about challenges for cultural managers around the world, acquire marketing and management skills and gain direct insights into four arts organizations.
The program of the course is:
- Introduction & Foundations;
- The cultural economy: Markets and marketing for cultural organizations;
- Mapping the terrain: Art organizations and cultural institutions in context;
- Enabling creativity: Marketing cultural projects and managing artistic processes;
- Reaching across the fourth wall: Building audience relationships;
- Emerging Identities: Co-creating and shaping digital brands;
- Curating strategies: Artistic practices and sustainability.
Everyone interested in the topic can join the course, no matter what your personal, professional or educational background is.
Participation in the course is free of charge. If you wish to obtain a university certificate after successful completion of the course, you will need to pay a nominal fee of EUR 20.
In order to apply you need to register HERE.
The deadline is 18 February 2015.
For further information please visit the official website.