Deadline: 11 February 2015
Open to: university graduates in relevant field (statistics, social science covering subject of statistics, and similar);
Remuneration: US $3.000
The Decade of Roma Inclusion Secretariat Foundation seeks the services of ten short-term consultants for assessing available sources of data and examining the feasibility to collect and analyze data according to a draft methodology in the following Decade Countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Spain.
- University degree in relevant field (statistics, social science covering subject of statistics, and similar);
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience (statistics, research, Roma related issues);
- Excellent skills and proven experience in data collection and analysis, monitoring and evaluation, documentation, professional writing;
- Knowledge and experience in Roma related issues, particularly within the Decade of Roma Inclusion 2005-2015 and in relation to data will be considered an advantage;
- Solid communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and oral command of English;
- Excellent knowledge of the official language of the country of consultancy;
- Knowledge of language(s) of the other Decade countries and/or knowledge of Romani language is an advantage;
- Advanced computer skills (statistical software such as SPSS, MS Office and internet software);
- Existing good working relations with the Decade National Coordinator’s office and/or the State Statistical Office is an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a multinational team;
- Substantial experience living and working in Romani communities is an advantage.
The work remuneration fee will be 3.000 USD.
The documents should be submitted by 11.02.2015 to: [email protected]
The required documents for application are:
- Motivational Letter (one page);
- Lists of publications (if applicable).