Deadline: 30 April 2015
Open to: everyone aged 18 0r over
Prize: paid opportunity to design art work with a UK distributor on an actual film poster, one-year license for Adobe Creative Cloud, $1,500 voucher from Scan Computers International plus other prizes
FilmDoo is a new and exciting film discovery platform that is passionate about helping people discover, watch and share diverse international and independent films from around the world.
FilmDoo is announcing the Film Poster Creativity Competition in which everyone aged 18 or over can participate by submitting a poster design of any exiting film. The judging panel that will include a UK film distributor, designer, and publisher will announce the three winners during Cannes Film Festival in May 2015. The winners will have the amazing opportunity to design artwork for a film release this year with an established film distributor, and they will also receive many other prizes.
The competition is open to everyone aged 18 or over.
Three winners will be awarded with the following prizes:
- Opportunity to design artwork for film release: paid opportunity to design and work with a UK distributor on an actual film poster to be released this year;
- One-Year License for Adobe Creative Cloud;
- One-Year Behance Prosite Account;
- $1,500 voucher from Scan Computers International;
- Powerful Workstation Graphics Card from NVIDIA;
- $1,500 worth of Courses from Raindance;
- Signed Copy of ‘What I Love About Movies’ from Little White Lies.
In order to enter the competition you should follow the next steps:
- Enter a Poster Design you’ve created for any existing film. The size must be one sheet (686 x 1020mm) or Quad (762 x 1020mm) in a High Res jpeg file.
- Create a registered FilmDoo account HERE.
- Create a Behance account HERE.
- Upload your original poster as a project to your Behance account.
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit your entry and you will receive a confirmation email.
The deadline for entries is 28 February 2015.
For further information please visit the official website.