Deadline: 10 June 2015
Open to: university studies (ongoing or recently finished), or other education in journalism, media and communication
Remuneration: SEK 9,948 per month/gross ( EUR 1,060)
The Right Livelihood Award Foundation since 1980 has given out awards, often called the “Alternative Nobel Prizes”. The prizes are presented every year to four outstanding individuals or organisations in the fields of peace, human rights, and the environment. The Stockholm-based office of the foundation has four staff members and usually one or two trainees. Communication traineership position last for 6 months in the period of August 2015 to January 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden. The exact period can be discussed.
- Website management, content and promotion;
- Maintenance, content, promotion and development of social media platforms;
- Multi-media management;
- Press work;
- General office support.
- University studies (ongoing or recently finished), or other education in journalism, media and communication;
- Experience with online journalism and online promotion;
- Knowledge about and interest in social, environmental, human rights and/or development questions;
- Multimedia skills such as video-editing, photo management and graphic design;
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, InDesign, and Typo3 is an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written English;
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, German or Swedish is an asset.
This is a full time internship position with a gross salary SEK 9,948 per month ( EUR 1,060).
How to apply?
All interested candidates should send their application (letter of motivation, CV and contact details for two reference persons) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions about the position, please contact the present trainee, Chiara De Luca, at email@example.com or +46-8-70 20 339.
Application deadline is 10 June 2015.
For more information please visit the official website.