Deadline: 30 June 2015
Open to: applicants wit a Master’s degree in the fields of communications, journalism, media, education, international relations
Remuneration: a monthly stipend will be allocated to the trainee
European Schoolnet is searching for an enthusiastic intern to join its Communications Team for six months starting in July. The trainee will assist in European Schoolnet’s communications activities, such as updating and maintaining the corporate website and European Schoolnet’s social media profiles. The candidate should have a strong interest in and knowledge of web 2.0 technologies, social media and innovation in education. He/she will not only gain an insight into the work of an international not-for-profit organisation in education, but will also be given the opportunity to actively contribute to different communications activities of European Schoolnet. Main tasks of the trainee will be:
- Updating and maintaining European Schoolnet’s corporate website and other projects-related websites;
- Maintaining and updating European Schoolnet social media profiles;
- Producing (collating, editing or drafting) content for the corporate website;
- Assisting in the production of our monthly newsletters;
- Assisting in the dissemination of European Schoolnet’s publications and projects;
- Contributing to the production of project deliverables, brochures and other promotional materials.
The successful candidates should meet following requirements:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., communications, journalism, media, education, international relations);
- Fluent written and spoken English, additional languages would be an asset;
- Interest and familiarity with corporate social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and Web 2.0 technologies;
- Preferably previous experience with web content management systems and other web publishing tools (ideally Liferay and WordPress);
- Good drafting skills;
- Strong organisational skills, flexibility and ability to learn fast.
A monthly stipend will be allocated to the trainee. The exact amount of monthly stipend will be specified during the application process.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2015, 17:00 CET. Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Valentina Garoia: [email protected] Please note that the motivation letter should show how your background or interests fit the tasks planned for this internship. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information please follow the official website.