Deadline: 15 September 2015
Open to: professional or amateur film makers
Prizes: the category winners are awarded with EUR 700 and the public award winner with EUR 500
CEE web for Biodiversity is a network of over 60 non-governmental environmental organisations in the Central and Eastern European region established in 1994. Their mission is the conservation of biodiversity through the promotion of sustainable development. CEE web for Biodiversity has been organizing Green-Go short film contest since 2011.
With four years in a row of different green topics and more hundreds shorts received world-wide, they now target millions of people to send and spread short films on sustainable consumption, raw materials and European nature. The organizers of Green-Go Short Film Contest are waiting for attention grabbing short films focused on consumption, resource extraction and the benefits of Europe’s nature. They expect films that raise awareness about specific problem or show a solution.
Make a film in the following three themes that has a high impact on citizens and decision makers and calls them to act so our world becomes a better place to live:
- Are you concerned to hear of children risking their health and lives working in gold mines?
- Is it shocking for you to imagine that once blooming nature is not here anymore?
- You can’t agree that fair trade is just a short-lived fashion?
This call is open to anyone who can create a short film that fulfill the following requirements:
- Max. 4 minutes, but 60-90 seconds preferably;
- Any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.);
- Any film format, high resolution films (at least 720 px wide);
- Films that can make an impact.
The winners of each of the three categories will be decided by a jury by 15 October 2015.
- Category winners: gift voucher worth EUR 700 in an acclaimed online store;
- One public award for the film collecting the most votes on the Green-Go website: gift voucher worth EUR 500 in an acclaimed online store.
The winning and other selected films will be showed to the public in high level events.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the official web site.