Deadline: 15 November 2015
Open to: young graduates in the field of economics, banking and finance from Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine
Scholarship: tuition fees and EUR 25,000 for academic year
UniCredit & Universities Foundation aims to promote specialisation abroad of the best European talents in the fields of economics, banking and finance. The call is now open for the one Crivelli Europe Scholarship – 14th edition aimed at young graduates in economics, banking and finance who wish to take a PhD course starting in 2016-2017 academic year at one of the best universities in Europe, in the USA or in any country where UniCredit is present.
The scholarship involves enrollment in and obligatory attendance of a PhD program, in line with the candidates’ academic career for the academic year 2016/2017, at any University in the world, and is renewable for a second year.
- Citizens of any of 17 countries where UniCredit is present, with a degree from any university (also outside the geographical area of the Group) or citizens of any nationality with a degree from any European university within the geographical area of the Group;
- Have obtained a degree (at least three years in duration) in the fields of economics, banking or finance, with a final top mark, since 30 September 2013;
- Must have good knowledge of the foreign language used in the university courses for which the scholarship will be obtained.
The scholarship is worth EUR 25,000 (or equivalent). This sum includes travel expenses and health insurance, and is before tax. Tuition fees will be also covered by the Foundation. The Crivelli scholarship is incompatible with any other scholarship.
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted online no later than 15 November 2015. Applications must be accompanied by the following documents (in PDF format). Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the competition:
- One certified copy of the degree certificate, indicating the marks obtained in the individual exams and the final mark;
- One copy of a currently valid identification document;
- A detailed CV, resume of education and work experience which provides a comprehensive profile of the applicant’s education and work experience;
- The degree dissertation or any equivalent document;
- A summary of the degree dissertation in no more than ten pages, which highlights the original contribution of the applicant to the topic discussed in the dissertation;
- Any other documents (publications, professional and academic qualifications, certificates, etc.) regarding activities performed which the applicant considers may help the Scientific Committee in their assessment;
- At least one letter of presentation written by a university teacher and directly sent via e-mail by the teacher to the Foundation addresses (see contacts below);
- A TOEFL certificate or other equivalent document certifying good knowledge of the foreign language used in the university courses for which the scholarship is chosen;
- A copy of the results obtained in the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
All documents, except for the certified copy of the degree certificate and the copy of a currently valid identification document, have to be written in English (only the dissertation can be produced alternatively in German or in Italian). Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the competition.
UniCredit reserves the right to offer to the recipient of the scholarship, while she/he is still attending the courses at the foreign university or once she/he has got her/his degree, employment or any form of cooperation with Group companies (on topics of particular interest to the Group).
For any questions please contact them at: [email protected]