Deadline: rolling basis
Open to: student or graduate of the Department of Business Administration, Marketing, Teacher, Education, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
Remuneration: salary depending on your qualifications
coLanguage is pioneering Online Language Learning. They provide online language courses to connect Europe. They search native Europeans who want to help in a summer or semester internship to develop a local marketing strategy and search engine optimization for their language region.
- SEO (content management, keyword research, developing a backlink strategy);
- Creation of Conversion Reports in Google Analytics;
- Creation of social media and PR compaigns;
- Supporting a management in daily business operations.
- You are registered student or graduate of the Department of Business Administration, Marketing, Teacher, Education, Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- Enthusiasm for Online Marketing;
- Personal responsibility and solution-oriented work;
- Perfect language skills in native language in speech and writing;
- Good English or German skills.
The online marketer will benefit from:
- Deep insights in the field of online marketing and SEO in a very short time;
- Independent work on projects that make a different;
- Implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment;
- Work in the international team;
- Flexible schedule and part time possible.
Salary depending on your qualifications.
How to apply?
Apply as soon as possible by sending your CV and short motivation letter to [email protected]
For more information please check the official call.