Deadline: rolling basis
Open to: students or graduate who are willing to teach Polish or any other foreign languages
Remuneration: salary depending on your qualifications
coLanguage is pioneering Online Language Learning. Their European based eLearning platform has the aim to help people to learn foreign languages, to find a job in the foreign country or just to talk to native speakers to improve the language skills. The success factor of coLanguage is the combination of online lessons combined with 1-on-1 live classes and group trainings.
Every teacher is an important part of their team. Bring in creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment. coLanguage is a product that is of high value in the life of people and changes the way we will learn in the future fundamentally.
- Give live classes via video, chat or Skype;
- Build your own profile and brand on coLanguage;
- Market your course to have more enrolled students;
- Create high-quality course materials like, learning videos, explanation material, exercises (optional).
- You are registered student or graduate of the department of linguistics, education, pedagogy, foreign language or equivalent;
- Enthusiasm for eLearning and language teaching;
- First experiences in language teaching;
- Perfect language skills in speech and writing.
The teacher will benefit from:
- Opportunity to meet a wide range of students;
- Teaching from any location in the world;
- Flexible schedule;
- Teach as much students as you can handle.
Salary depending on your qualifications.
How to apply?
Apply as soon as possible by sending your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]