Deadline: 16 August 2015
Open to: participants form Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
Venue: in Ukraine and Georgia between September and December 2015
CRISP is based in Berlin. Since 2007 they have been working in the fields of civil education and civil conflict management. The aim of the project is the training of selected, civil experts from the field of peace and conflict work. Through the training the participants should gain the tools to increase the quality and flexibility of local conflict management and therefore contribute to the solving of current and future conflicts in the countries of the Eastern Partnership.
The project is designed as a series of workshops and an implementation phase:
- MODULE 1: 26th – 29th of September 2015 in Ukraine
Module 1: Introduction to the project and the theoretical background of peace and conflict work. Peer-to-peer exchange between the participants regarding former experiences and achievements. Presentation of local ‘good practice’ projects by external speakers.
- MODULE 2: 15th – 18th of October 2015 in Georgia
Module 2: Introduction to theories, types and methods of conflict analysis and management. Presentation and analysis of local conflicts by the participants.
- MODULE 3: 11th – 15th of November 2015 in Georgia
Module 3: Introduction to techniques of conflict solving, adult education and project management.
- IMPLEMENTATION PHASE
Implementation phase: Participants design and implement one workshop in their home-countries.
- MODULE 4: 10th – 13th of December 2015 in Kiev, Ukraine
Module 4: Evaluation and reflection of local workshops. Exchange of ‘lessons learnt’ experiences from the implementation phase and compiling of ‘best practice’ examples.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- English language fluency;
- Minimum age 25;
- Citizenship of or permanent residency in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine;
- Previous experience as a trainer;
- Commitment to participate in all 4 activities;
- Motivation to organize and conduct an individual workshop during the implementation phase.
- Travel costs will be fully reimbursed;
- Lodging and catering during the activities are free of charge;
- No fee for training materials;
- Participation-fee: EUR 50 per activity (in total: EUR 200 ).
How to apply?
You should fill out the online application form latest by 16 August 2015.
If you have any questions, write to: Andreas Muckenfuß email@example.com
For more information please visit the official website.