Deadline: 31 August 2015
Open to: talented design students of all disciplines around the world
Prizes: The award purse totals 80,000 Euros plus non-financial prizes
The European Fashion Award FASH 2016 with the subject “Change” is searching for visions of a new era. How can fashion react to all these changes? Should there be more adaptation, subversive strategies, or should we dream completely new dreams? Who will ride the wave of change and claim the future?
The contest is open to especially talented design students of all disciplines, but especially from the fashion and textile design areas. Participants all over the world are eligible to apply.
The European Fashion Award FASH 2016 will be presented in two categories.
- Students: 1st Prize: 2,500 Euro / 2nd Prize: 1,500 Euro / 3rd Prize: 1,000 Euro
- Graduates: 1st Prize: 2,500 Euro / 2nd Prize: 1,500 Euro / 3rd Prize: 1,000 Euro
- The jury reserves the right to present special mentions. These feature a cash prize of 500 Euro;
- Photo shoots with the renowned fashion photographer Franco P. Tettamanti. All winners may use these pictures for their websites;
- A graphically sophisticated catalogue;
- Professional media work, incl. an own microsite on www.sdbi.de.
- Awards ceremony;
- Participation in the network of SDBI and in the mentoring program founded in 2014;
- Cash prizes of 10,000 Euro in special categories.
How to apply?
To apply you have to fill out online application form.
For detailed information, please check the official web page.