8 September(call is closed)
Open to: trainers/facilitators with knowledge in PR, new media and social media who come from Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia or Austria
Benefits: remuneration is to be specified; travel costs to/from Brno, accommodation and meals are covered
The Mladiinfo Czech Republic branch is organizing the third issue of the Megaphone trainings. The “Megaphone 3: Speak Loud – Europe is Listening” is taking place in Brno, the Czech Republic from 25th to 31st of October, 2015. As its previous editions, the third edition will aim to provide its participants fresh knowledge on how to use PR with social media for improving the work and visibility of their youth organization / NGO; further on, how to analyse the market, create a professional PR strategy and systematically address to the preferred target group.
Theory of public relations, PR strategy, new media and social media communication, campaigning, visual communication and branding of the NGO are part of the topics that the Megaphone training aims to tackle. On this round, the group of participants will comprise from the following countries: the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia
For the needs of the TC, Mladiinfo Czech Republic is looking for a trainer who will be able to cover the topics of the project, create and implement the training agenda for its full duration.
- The trainer should have at least 3-5 years of experience as a professional trainer and be experienced in using non-formal learning methods;
- Have an educational or professional background in working with PR, new media and social media;
- The trainer should be able to provide the participants with practical work and activities in context of public relation and usage of social media;
- Candidates are eligible from the following countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia or Austria;
- Should hold professional attitude and work with a group of +20 young people;
- Provide a full agenda for a week-long training with engaging sessions for the participants (learning-by-doing sessions, getting-to-know-each other sessions, energizers etc);
- Be not older than 35 years.
Remuneration / Benefits
The training will take place in Brno, the Czech Republic – a hub of student and economic life with a nice historical city centre. The facilitator will have their accommodation and meals covered during the stay in Brno, as well as will have the travel costs to/from Brno covered.
Aside that, the facilitator will be remunerated per day. The remuneration is to be specified.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should provide the following:
- updated CV with details on previous experience as a trainer / facilitator in the fields of PR, new and social media;
- short motivation letter why do you want to take on this opportunity / why do you want to work with young people.
Please submit your documentation for the post latest by
8th of September, 2015 to [email protected] Please indicate “Facilitator position in Brno” as a subject of your e-mail. All applications will be reviewed within a week after the deadline.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]