Deadline: 31 October 2015
Open to: applicants with university education and advanced knowledge of English
Remuneration: salary specified by the employment agreement
The International Visegrad Fund is an international organization based in Bratislava founded by the governments of the Visegrad Group (V4) countries—the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Republic of Poland, and the Slovak Republic—in Štiřín, Czech Republic, on 9 June 2000. The purpose of the fund is to facilitate and promote the development of closer cooperation among citizens and institutions in the region as well as between the V4 region and other countries, especially in the Western Balkan and Eastern Partnership regions. The Visegrad Fund is currently looking for an administrative assistant at the Secretariat in Bratislava. The position includes following tasks and activities:
- Assuring smooth functioning of the Secretariat;
- General administrative support of the Secretariat;
- Registering and processing in-coming/out-going mail;
- Managing the daily programs for the superiors;
- Organizing travel arrangements for the superiors;
- Settlement of travel expenses, travel insurance;
- Providing refreshment for official visits, regular maintenance;
- Managing and updating the contact list;
- Organizing official receptions;
- Regular maintenance of the company cars;
- Preparing and copying agenda for the meetings.
All candidates must have university education – a bachelor’s degree at least. All candidates also should have advanced knowledge of English (min. B1/B2 both oral and written, C1/C2 is an advantage). Knowledge of Slovak/Czech is an advantage. Knowledge of Polish or Hungarian is valued. Following competencies are expected:
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- attention to detail;
- service oriented;
- hands-on approach;
- ability to work independently and in team;
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Driving license class B.
Contract duration is one year with the possibility of renewal. It is full-time job (40 hours/week) with a salary specified by the employment agreement.
How to apply?
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2015. To apply please send your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected]. Pre-selected candidates will be interviewed in the beginning of November 2015.