Course starts: 15 December 2016
Open to: everyone with the access to internet
Costs: free/ a verified certificate for $29
About this course
Fullbridge is an educational technology company that aims to address the skills gap between students or young professionals and skills desired by modern corporations. Fullbridge is committed to helping young professionals succeed in the global economy through transformational professional and industry-specific skill-building programs. This free online course career development course will teach you how to effectively communicate, collaborate, and resolve conflicts with colleagues and become a stellar team member. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts.
What will you learn?
- Communicate effectively, collaborate, and resolve conflicts with colleagues and become a stellar team member;
- Choose appropriate communication styles and formats for different audiences and situations;
- Structure email and PowerPoint communications for maximum impact;
- Form an effective team and build a project plan;
- Plan and facilitate effective team meetings;
- Use known techniques and practices to improve group collaboration;
- Disagree constructively with peers.
Everyone with the stable internet access can be part of this course.
How to enroll?
To participate on this course starting 15 December 2015 you can enroll online HERE. You can participate for FREE or get a verified certificate for $29.
Further information on official website.