Deadline: 1 April 2016
Open to: individuals making extraordinary contributions to children through different activities
Awards: minimum grant of USD 50,000/ minimum grant of USD 25,000
World of Children Award is currently inviting applications for its 2016 Grants Program. They provide funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children by discovering and elevating only the most effective change makers for children worldwide. The Award mission is to support life-changing work for children; they seek out only the most effective change makers for children worldwide.
All Nominees must meet these minimum requirements:
- Nominees must have full knowledge that they are being nominated;
- Nominees must be available to participate in the Annual Awards Ceremony held in New York City, USA, on October 27, 2016, if he/she is selected as an Honoree;
- Nominees must be nominated for one Award only;
- Nominees must have an existing nonprofit, not-for-profit, NGO, or charity organization in good standing;
- Nominee must be the founder, co-founder, or visionary leader responsible for the organization’s success and growth;
- Only one individual from an organization can be nominated;
- World of Children Award excludes any work designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position;
- The organization of individuals nominated for the Education, Health, Humanitarian, or Protection Awards must have been registered as a nonprofit, not-for-profit, NGO, or charity organization for a minimum of 10 years;
- Individuals nominated for the Education, Health, Humanitarian, or Protection Awards must have been doing this work with their organization for a minimum of 10 years
- Protection Award – Minimum Grant USD 50,000;
- Education Award – Minimum Grant of USD 50,000;
- Health Award – Minimum Grant of USD 50,000;
- Humanitarian Award – Minimum Grant of USD 50,000;
- Youth Award – Minimum Grant of USD 25,000.
Travel and accommodations will be arranged and paid for by World of Children Award.
How to Apply?
For more information, please visit the official website.