Deadline: 11 February 2016
Open to: candidates aged between 21 and 31 from all over the globe
Fellowship: you can apply for aid to cover all of your tuition fee, travel costs,living and accommodation costs
The DO School is a global educational platform dedicated to innovation, entrepreneurship, and good business. Posed by H&M Germany, the Challenge invites you and 19 other young entrepreneurs to spend 10 weeks on campus in Berlin. After that, you’ll move on to implement your own venture over the course of the next 10 months.
In particular, you will be asked to:
- Identify new areas in big companies that aren’t already covered by employee satisfaction surveys;
- Create an amazing solution that is easily scalable and transferable, i.e. to other companies;
- Empower individual and structural change by making its effect measurable.
- Candidates from all over the globe;
- You are between 21 and 31 years old. This means on the first day of the program you are least 21 years old and no older than 31. If you are not legally of age in your home country at the time of application, you will have to supply a permission signed by a parent or legal guardian for the application to be valid;
- Successful candidates may come from, but are not restricted to the fields of HR, psychology, intrapreneurship, happiness experts, organisational development, UX design;
- It is central to their mission that they offer inclusive educational opportunities to talented young adults;
- Have a good working knowledge of the English language.
For the Incubation Phase, you can apply for aid to cover all of your tuition fee, travel costs to and from the DO School campus and for your living and accommodation costs. Selection decisions are made regardless of an applicant’s financial situation and scholarships are available to those who are accepted onto the Entrepreneurship for Good Program.
How to apply?
In order to apply you should complete the following steps:
- Create a user account. You will receive an email with a link. Click on this link to activate your account;
- Complete all three required parts of the online DO School application form;
- Submit your application. Once the status of all three parts is complete, you can click the “Submit Your Application” button.
Deadline for applying is 11 February 2016.
For more information please visit the official website.