Deadline: 14 February 2016
Open to: Bachelor or Master degree students interested in social media management coming from EU countries
Benefits: can be arranged only through Erasmus+ programme
Foreigners.cz provides complex relocation services for expats starting with apartment rentals, immigration assistance (visa), health insurance, transportation, translation, and maintaing assistance during the entire stay of its clients with smaller services like cleaning, networking events, arranging internet connection, bank account etc. Organisation is currently looking for a PR Intern at Brno office, Czech Republic, for the position of social media management.
Main tasks of the intern include:
- Regular posting engagement content, promoting Foreigners.cz services and events, etc.;
- Creating, organizing and promoting events, in cooperation with one person from the team or on your own;
- Preparing the monthly newsletter of the agency;
- Supporting the brand of Foreigners.cz with writing some articles/blog entries;
- Designing visuals (posters, original content for Facebook, etc.);
- Support the office coordinator’s work and the team as a whole;
- Online marketing (searching for different ways of promotion throughout the internet);
- Supporting budget or possibilities to support the new ideas, etc.
Internship is open for Bachelor or Master degree students interested in social media management.
This full-time internship of the duration of 6 months (10 March 2016 – 10 September 2016) that can be arranged only through Erasmus+ programme.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this internship please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] by 14 February 2016.
More information can be found on the official website.