Deadline: 31 March 2016
Open to: international students registering for A.Y. 2016-17 to the First, Single and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at University of Bologna, not older than 30 years
Scholarships: awarded for one academic year of total amount EUR 11, 059 gross
In order to promote the attendance of international students in its degree programmes, the University of Bologna has funded 40 study grants for international students registering for A.Y. 2016-17 to the First, Single and Second Cycle Degree Programmes at University of Bologna, divided as follows:
- 8 study grants for students registering in First Cycle and Single Cycle degree programmes;
- 32 study grants for students registering in Second Cycle degree programmes.
- The qualifications for admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme were obtained in an institution outside of the Italian education system, after at least two years of attendance.
- If the qualification for admission is a one year title, the prior qualification will be considered too;
- Applicants’ citizenship is not considered;
- Fulfilment of the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme or will fulfil such requirements at the time of registration;
- Not students at the University of Bologna of First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes;
- Have not already benefited from the study grant Unibo Action 2;
- they are not 30 years or older.
Applicant can apply for Unibo Action 2 if:
- They are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to their chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- They will sit one of the following tests: SAT (interested in registering in a first or single cycle degree programme) or GRE (interested in registering in a second cycle degree programme);
- they are younger than 30 years.
The incoming student is awarded a scholarship of maximum EUR 11, 059 gross for academic year.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.