Deadline: 8 February 2016
Open to: university student in political sciences/humanities/law, who will finish his/her studies within one year, or a recent university graduate
Remuneration: paid monthly remuneration
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Macedonia is looking for a student or recent graduate, as a trainee for a period of 6 months from March 2016 to August 2016. The trainee will work in the field of political affairs and rule of law, assisting in political analysis/reporting and on the implementation of specific activities of the Embassy directed in the field of political affairs and rule of law.
He/She will also be involved in the daily work and tasks of the Embassy, such as:
- Economy and Trade;
- Public diplomacy;
- Culture under the guidance of relevant Embassy personnel.
He/She will have the chance to be exposed to the daily practices of working in a diplomatic environment, including participation in organisation of events, regular administration and logistical support to the on-going Embassy activities.
- University student in political sciences/humanities/law, who will finish his/her studies within one year, or a recent university graduate who has finished his/her studies not earlier than in 2014;
- Good knowledge of the general political environment in Macedonia as well as knowledge of national policy making;
- Ability to conduct researches and write analysis and reports with high degree of independence and to communicate clearly and concisely in writing;
- IT skills, including usage of Outlook, Word, Excel and ability to search for and use online data;
- Keen interest in international affairs and looking for practical experience in this field;
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Macedonian language, both orally and in writing is a must. Knowledge of Dutch or Albanian language is considered an asset.
The position is a full-time position with 40 work hours per week. The selected trainee will receive a monthly remuneration.
How to apply?
For more information please visit the official website.